OROVILLE, Calif. - In a new report released by the Division of Safety Dams, Oroville has received an unsatisfactory rating for the second year in a row.
In fact, of all 1,200 dams in the report, Oroville was the only one to receive an unsatisfactory rating, which is due to safety deficiencies.
The Department of Water Resources stated in a construction update on Sept. 5 that they will have structural concrete in place by Nov. 1, which is the Public Safety Construction Milestone.
For more information on the specifics of the report, CLICK HERE.
- Oroville Dam Receives Unsatisfactory Rating
- Oroville Dam Spillway Crisis: One Year Later
- What's next for the Oroville Dam?
- Update on Oroville Dam Spillway Work
- Update on Oroville Dam Spillway Construction
- Local Oversight Group Created For Oroville Dam
- Oroville Dam Construction Update: Sept. 26
- Oroville Dam Spillway Project Meets November Deadline
- Voices of Oroville: One year after Oroville Dam Spillway Crisis
- All, but one Oroville Dam Spillway looting suspect sentenced