BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - A portion of Oroville Dam Blvd. East will be closed on Friday due to construction blasting.
The road will be closed for approximately 30 minutes from 3:45 - 4:15 p.m. on Friday, March 22.
To avoid the area, drivers can bypass the closed potion via Canyon Drive to Olive Highway or Glen Drive to Oro-Quincy Highway to Olive Highway.
The short blasting is part of the work around the main spillway to improve hillside safety.
- Oroville Dam Boulevard to close Friday for blasting
- Traffic Alert: Dam Blasting to Cause Oro Dam Boulevard Closures
- Oroville Dam Spillway Blasting to Cause Traffic Delays
- Jan. 15 Blasting Work Planned at Oroville Dam Spillway
- Oroville Dam Receives Unsatisfactory Rating
- Oroville Dam Spillway Crisis: One Year Later
- What's next for the Oroville Dam?
- Update on Oroville Dam Spillway Work
- Update on Oroville Dam Spillway Construction