OROVILLE, Calif. -Butte County Supervisor Bill Connelly held a Camp Fire meeting at Spring Valley School to discuss recovery efforts in Concow, Yankee Hill and the surrounding area.
Many Camp Fire survivors expressed their concerns about how long the process of debris removal might take in areas beyond Paradise.
"I'm terrified that they're going to start in Paradise and they won't get to me," said business owner Samatha Zangrelli.
Zangrelli fears it could take up to two years to get properties taken care of that are not in the town of Paradise.
Debris removal efforts are still ongoing.
(Watch the video for more details)
- Concow and Yankee Hill Area Residents Ask Supervisor About Fire Recovery
- Yankee Hill Fire Safe Council Holds Recovery Meeting
- Concow and Yankee Hill fire survivors celebrate Easter at Crain Park
- Hundreds Without Power in Yankee Hill
- UPDATE: Firefighters Mop Up Quarter-Acre Fire in Yankee Hill
- Bear cub orphaned in Camp Fire rescued in Yankee Hill
- 6 months after the Camp Fire: A look at Concow's recovery
- Concow Mobile Home Destroyed by Fire
- 10-Acre Fire Burning in Concow, Prompts Evacuations
- Parts of Ridge, Concow Area Could Repopulate Next Week