OROVILLE, Calif.- Two community meetings focusing on Camp Fire recovery efforts are scheduled for Thursday in Oroville.
A meeting held by Butte County and CAL OES will focus on the Emergency Service's debris removal program. You can also turn in your Right of Entry forms at the meeting. It will be held tonight from 6:30-8:30 p.m., at the State Theatre Arts Guild on Myers Street in Oroville.
The meeting will also be streamed live on the Butte County Facebook page.
The Yankee Hill Fire Safe Council also plans to hold a fire recovery meeting. County representatives will be on hand to answer questions.
The meeting is set to run from 7-8:30 p.m. Wednesday at Spring Valley School on Pentz Rd. off of Highway 70 in Oroville.
- Oroville Camp Fire Community Meetings
- Camp Fire: Upcoming Community Meetings
- Camp Fire Community Meeting Thursday Night
- Fire Recovery meeting in Oroville
- Camp Fire Community Meeting Will Be Held in Oroville on Tuesday
- Oroville Speaks on Camp Fire Debris Site
- Oroville City Council Meeting moved
- Erin Brockovich Meets with Camp Fire Survivors
- Gov. Newsom meets with Camp Fire survivors
- Oroville Woman Faces Code Enforcement After Housing Camp Fire Victims