OROVILLE, Calif. -The Oroville California Highway Patrol said a Stockton man led officers on a wild, high-speed motorcycle chase that spanned 30 miles.
The CHP says Jesus Bautista, 29, of Stockton started the chase in the Thermalito area Wednesday. From there, officers followed him to Marysville.
The CHP ended the pursuit due to how dangerous it had become. Twelve miles after officers ended the chase, they say Bautista crashed in Marysville where he was arrested with 22 grams of cocaine in his possession.
No one was injured during the chase. The CHP says Bautista was booked into the Butte County Jail on multiple charges.
- Oroville CHP arrest Stockton man following high-speed motorcycle chase and crash
- High Speed Chase Leads to Drug Arrest
- CHP catches high-speed drivers by air
- Red Bluff Man Arrested For High Speed Chase & DUI
- CHP: Chico man dead after suspected DUI motorcycle crash
- Oroville CHP Arrests Mother for DUI
- Eight Year Sentence for Man Who Led Oroville Police on High-Speed Chase
- High Speed Chase Leads to Crash with Injuries
- High-speed chase in Anderson ends in deadly crash
- Dangerous high speed chase caught on camera