OROVILLE, Calif. - An Oroville man charged with sexually assaulting some of his female customers has been sentenced.
Several women accused Lee Vang, 45, of Oroville, of forcibly fondling them or offering to change their tires in exchange for sexual favors.
Vang pleaded no contest back in July.
He was sentenced to 18 years in prison for three counts of sexual assault with intent to commit mayhem or rape.
- Oroville Business Owner Sentenced for Sexual Assault
- Owner of Ponderosa Inn in Redding Arrested for Sexual Assault
- In-Flight Sexual Assault on the Rise
- Humboldt County shopping center sexual assault arrest
- A stand for sexual assault victims
- Redding masseuse arrested on sexual assault charges
- Anderson Man Sentenced for Assault on Officer
- Man Sentenced for Assaulting Hospital Security Guard
- North State man sentenced for burglary, assault