OROVILLE, Calif. - An Oroville man charged with sexually assaulting some of his female customers has been sentenced.
Several women accused Lee Vang, 45, of Oroville, of forcibly fondling them or offering to change their tires in exchange for sexual favors.
Vang pleaded no contest back in July.
He was sentenced to 18 years in prison for three counts of sexual assault with intent to commit mayhem or rape.
- Oroville Business Owner Sentenced for Sexual Assault
- Owner of Ponderosa Inn in Redding Arrested for Sexual Assault
- In-Flight Sexual Assault on the Rise
- Humboldt County shopping center sexual assault arrest
- Anderson Man Sentenced for Assault on Officer
- Man Sentenced for Assaulting Hospital Security Guard
- Oroville man sentenced to 14 years for child porn
- All, but one Oroville Dam Spillway looting suspect sentenced
- Oroville Man Accused of Committing Crime in 2 Counties Sentenced