OROVILLE, Calif. - An Oroville man charged with sexually assaulting some of his female customers has been sentenced.
Several women accused Lee Vang, 45, of Oroville, of forcibly fondling them or offering to change their tires in exchange for sexual favors.
Vang pleaded no contest back in July.
He was sentenced to 18 years in prison for three counts of sexual assault with intent to commit mayhem or rape.
- Oroville Business Owner Sentenced for Sexual Assault
- Owner of Ponderosa Inn in Redding Arrested for Sexual Assault
- Oroville serial rapist gets maximum sentence
- In-Flight Sexual Assault on the Rise
- Humboldt County shopping center sexual assault arrest
- A stand for sexual assault victims
- Redding masseuse arrested on sexual assault charges
- Butte College Police investigating sexual assault case
- Relocated Paradise business owners continue to adjust