OROVILLE, Calif. - There are several improvements underway at the Lake Oroville State Recreation Area.
The Department of Water Resources is investing $30 million into the area to improve it for day use.
Some of the planned improvements include upgrades to the Bidwell Canyon Boat Ramp as well as the parking lot and pedestrian path.
The crews plan to extend the ramp from the high water elevation of 900 feet down to an 800-foot elevation.
The project is planned to be completed by May of 2019.
- Lake Oroville State Recreation Area Improvements Underway
- Water Level Up, Recreation Booming at Lake Oroville
- Recreation at Lake Oroville Impacted by Spillway Repair Project
- FEMA housing impact on Lake Oroville summer recreation minimal
- Lake Oroville Spillway Update
- Salmon Spawning Underway in Oroville
- Lake Oroville houseboats stuck ashore
- Lake Oroville Spillways Construction Update
- Whiskeytown National Recreation Area fees raised
- Prescribed Burn at Whiskeytown National Recreation Area