GLENN COUNTY, Calif. - An Orland woman was arrested last week on narcotics-related charges.
On Wednesday, June 5, the Glenn County Sheriff's Office and the FBI Safe Street Task Force served a search warrant at 6411 County Road 15 in Orland.
After the warrant was served, authorities arrested Angel Smith, 42, of Orland, on local narcotics charges. She was booked into Glenn County jail.
The FBI Safe Streets Task Force will be sending an investigative report to the district attorney's office for charges.
Stay with Action News Now for the latest updates as they become available.
- Orland woman arrested on narcotics-related charges
- Orland woman arrested for narcotics possession
- Police: Woman arrested, child taken away during narcotic seizure
- Humboldt County sex offender arrested with narcotics
- Oroville Police arrest man for narcotic sales
- Officials say they found narcotics in Shasta Lake woman's home
- Orland Medication Disposal
- Orland students' food insecurity
- Police: Traffic stop leads to arrest, firearm and narcotics
- K-9 helps Chico Police sniff out narcotics and make arrest