Glenn Interagency Narcotics Task Force (GLINTF) Agents, Glenn County Sheriff Deputies, Glenn County Deputy Probation Officers and the Orland Police Department executed a search warrant at the residence of Hannah Reed on the 500 block of 4th Street in Orland.
The residence is within a thousand feet of Orland High School and the Transitional Age Youth Center.
Agents located the following:
29.3 grams of methamphetamine
845.9 grams of marijuana
9.6 grams of concentrated cannabis
7.1 grams of hash oil
12 Clonazepam pills
3 digital scales / packaging materials
3 methamphetamine smoking pipes
The street value of the narcotics: $5,300.00
During the search, two children were also located inside the residence. The methamphetamine was located where it was easily assessable to children. A total of (3) children were detained and released to Glenn County Child Protective Services.
Hannah Reed was arrested and transported to the Glenn County Jail. While at the jail, Reed was also found to be in possession of a large amount of methamphetamine that was concealed on her body.
She was arrested on multiple counts of possession, 3 counts of endangering a child, felon in possession of ammunition, stun gun, tear gas, and possession of a controlled substance for sale within 1000 feet of a school.
Her bail has been set at $304,000.
- Orland woman arrested for narcotics possession
- Humboldt County sex offender arrested with narcotics
- Orland Medication Disposal
- Redding Police: Felon Arrested for Gun Possession
- Orland CVS Robbery Suspects Identified
- Orland High School Car Fundraiser
- Two brothers arrested for murder in Orland on Thanksgiving
- Shasta narcotics task force bust an elaborate honey oil operation
- Woman caught burglarizing, possessing explosives, accomplice at large: SCSO
- Police Arrest two for Possession of Stolen Property