ORLAND, Calif. - The Orland Raceway will hold a benefit for Camp and Carr Fire victims Saturday, Jan. 5.
All proceeds will go to the Far Northern Regional Center, and the Northern Valley Animal Disaster Group.
The track promoter told Action News Now that drivers are going to great lengths to get out on the track and race to help people who lost everything in the fires.
"There are guys that want to go out and participate in this race and find a vehicle that they can buy just so they can come race that evening," said Richard Hood, a promoter for Orland Raceway.
Hood said that the raceway expects over 100 cars to race at the event.
The racing starts at 2 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 5, at Orland Raceway. The raceway is located at 221 E Yolo St, Orland.
- Orland Raceway Holds 'North State Wildfire Benefit Race'
- Frugal House to benefit North State Symphony
- Wildfire Benefit Concert in Paradise September 15th
- Orland Medication Disposal
- Sports equipment donation benefits more than 26,000 North State kids
- Orland CVS Robbery Suspects Identified
- Orland High School Car Fundraiser
- Orland police chief announces retirement
- North State Women's Health Network holds 5th annual celebration Saturday
- Orland Craft Fair to feature 250 Vendors