The 42nd annual Orland Craft Fair returns to the Glenn County Fairgrounds in Orland Saturday, November 25th and Sunday November 26th. The hours are 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Saturday, and 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. Sunday.
The Fair will feature 250 vendors in three buildings at the Fairgrounds, located at 221 E. Yolo street in Orland.
There are all types of quality, handmade arts and crafts for sale, including gifts for all ages, decorations, sweets, treats, local nuts, oils, chocolates and fudge.
It's all a benefit for the Orland Historical and Cultural Society, to help fund things like maintenance of the Heritage Trail at the Fairgrounds, and the historic Alta Schmidt House Museum.
Admission to the Craft Fair is Free, Parking is $2.
For more information call (530) 893-9218.
- Orland Craft Fair to feature 250 Vendors
- Immigration Fair was held at Orland High School
- Orland Medication Disposal
- Orland CVS Robbery Suspects Identified
- Orland High School Car Fundraiser
- Orland police chief announces retirement
- Craft Beer booming industry in South Korea
- Redding Event Combines Craft Beer and Shopping
- More than 250 people died taking selfies since 2011
- Vendors and couples gather at 'Redding Bridal Show'