The Orland Avenue of Lights Holiday Drive-thru kicks-off Wednesday, December 13th at the Glenn County Fairgrounds in Orland. Its located at 221 Yolo Street.
The 14 year old event features colorful Christmas lights in all types of settings along both sides of a one mile route. It takes a huge amount of effort to put together every year.
The cost is $12 per vehicle to drive through. The non-profit group that puts on the show says sponsorships help keep the cost down, as maintenance, the utility bill and use of the fairgrounds costs the group more like $18 to $20 per car load.
The hours are 5:30 - 9 p.m.
After touring the lights you can visit "North Pole Lodge" for refreshments and $5 photos with Santa, plus a huge display of miniature trains.
You can learn more by visiting Orlad Avenue of Lights on Facebook.
- Orland Avenue of Lights kicks off tonight
- 14th annual Avenue of Lights kicks off in Orland
- Orland City Council gives green light for "Streetscapes" project
- Orland Medication Disposal
- Downtown Chico Tree Lighting is tonight
- Orland CVS Robbery Suspects Identified
- Orland High School Car Fundraiser
- Orland police chief announces retirement
- Orland welcomes new police chief
- Traffic Alert: Kennedy Avenue