BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - The historic Honey Run Covered Bridge is getting a second chance.
Some board members of the Honey Run Covered Bridge Foundation met Sunday morning to look at the damage.
The president of the foundation along with the event coordinator discussed how to collect donations for the Camp Fire destroyed bridge.
“I started the go fund me page to rebuild the bridge. This bridge is a symbol of this canyon and this community and I think it’s important we put it back,” said Tim Seeley, a resident of Butte Creek Canyon who started a Go-Fund-Me page for the foundation.
If you would like to donate to fund for repairs of the bridge, click here.
People can also donate at the Chico Rabo Bank locations, 237 W. East Ave and 2041 Forest Ave, the donation box is called "Honey Run Covered Bridge Refund."
- Organizers Looking for Donations to Repair Honey Run Covered Bridge
- 53rd Annual Pancake Breakfast Held at Honey Run Covered Bridge
- Last Distribution Batch for Honey Run Covered Bridge Ornaments
- Community Raises $100,000 to Rebuild Honey Run Covered Bridge
- Storm Watch: Flooding on Honey Run Road
- Video: Honey Run Road Destruction After Camp Fire
- Evacuation Order Issued for Honey Run Road due to Flooding
- Local Artists Raise Money to Rebuild Covered Bridge
- Westbound Skyway Closed for Bridge Repair at Butte Creek
- Hobby Day & Honey Bee Festival