REDDING, Calif. - Cal Trans District 2 has extended opening hours for Highway 299 between Redding and Weaverville starting on Tuesday at 6 p.m.
According to Cal Trans, the highway will be opened from 6 p.m. to 7:30 a.m. on Tuesday and Wednesday 12 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.
On Wednesday the highway will be closed from 7:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
The construction in the area will continue on Thursday and drivers will have access with one-way traffic control.
- Opening Hours Extended for Highway 299 between Redding and Weaverville
- Traffic Alerts: Highway 299
- Highway 299 reopens east of Redding after police activity closure
- Victim Identified in Highway 299 Fatal Crash
- Victim Identified in Deadly Highway 299 Crash
- New Carr Fire evacuation shelters open in Weaverville
- Highway 299 traffic control lifted after big rig crash
- Dri Whiskey Project causes 24/7 traffic control on Highway 299
- Traffic alert: Construction causes 15-minute delays on Highway 299
- SHERIFF: Homicide investigation along Highway 299 near Ingot