Shasta County Calif.—Caltrans is hosting an Open House Tuesday April 3rd to discuss the work on Highway 299 east of Burney.
The work is called The Johnson Park Project and will take place on Highway 299 east of Burney.
Caltrans is changing a nearby two mile stretch of the Highway from four lanes to two, as well as adding a middle turn lane.
Residents can learn about the changes, improvements, and the expected traffic delays.
The Open House is at the Tri County Community Center in Burney.
It runs from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m Tuesday April 3rd.
- Open House for Johnson Park Project
- Open House to Review Hwy 70 Safety Project
- Trampoline Park opens in Chico
- FEMA housing project underway in Gridley
- Chico man arrested for arson in Christian & Johnson Co. parking lot
- Mt. Shasta Ski Park now open
- Mt, Shasta Ski Park Opens Slopes
- Mt. Shasta Ski Park open for business
- Chico’s New Skate Park Opening Soon
- Humboldt Skate Park Grand Re-Opening