UPDATE 8:45 a.m. Monday, March 25, 2019 - The Shasta County Sheriff's Office has identified a man killed in an accident on Highway 44 on Saturday.
He has been identified as Michael Tyler Owens, 29, of Shingletown.
SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - One person is dead after a car crash along Airport Way and State Route 44 in Shasta County.
The California Highway Patrol arrived on the scene just before 1 p.m.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation.
The CHP told Action News Now only one person was involved.
This is a developing story so check back for more details.
- Shasta County Sheriff's Office identifies man killed in Highway 44 accident
- Traffic Alert: Redding Highway 44
- Shasta County Sheriff's Office identifies man killed in officer-involved shooting
- Butte Co. Sheriff's Office Identifies Pedestrian Killed on Highway 99
- Shasta County Sheriff's Office identifies man killed in Happy Valley crash
- Shasta County Sheriff's Office Identifies Victim in Anderson Homicide
- Highway 273 pedestrian killed identified
- Highway Patrol Identifies Man Killed in Motorcycle Crash in Shasta County
- Butte Co. Sheriff's Office Identifies Gridley Man Killed on Highway 99
- Butte Co. Sheriff's Office identifies man killed in multi-vehicle crash on Highway 99 Monday