CHICO, Calif. - Chico Fire Department has identified the man who died Saturday night in a house fire on Sarah Ave.
Chico Fire said 56-year-old Kenneth Herfi from Chico, was pronounced dead on the scene after fire crews searched the area.
Fire crews reported heavy fire from the front of the house when they arrived on the scene around 11:50 p.m.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
There were no other reported injuries.
- One dead after house fire on Sarah Avenue in Chico, identified
- Family identifies man killed in Chico house fire
- House fire in south Chico, one person dead
- Standoff situation ends in Chico Avenues neighborhood
- Chico police investigating stabbing on Nord Avenue
- Sarah Sanders' audience of one
- Chico Fire responds to house fire
- Traffic Alert: Kennedy Avenue
- Stanley Avenue Project Approved
- Chico House Fire Damages Two Homes, Boat