The two Riverside police officers were responding to a domestic call on Thanksgiving day.
A man inside this vehicle refused to show the officers his identification.
After repeated requests, the officers pulled him from the vehicle to arrest him.
In the struggle, one of the officers used his stun gun on the man, but one of the prongs hit his partner.
That officer was taken to the hospital for minor injuries.
The officer who fired the stun gun is back on the job.
- Ohio Police Officer accidentally uses a stun gun on partner
- Man dies after Torrance police use stun gun on him
- Ohio Police: 2 officers killed responding to 911; suspect held
- Caught On Cam: Ohio Officer Dragged
- Massachusetts Police Officer Shot and Killed with Own Gun: Police
- Chico Police partner with area agencies for theft enforcement
- Butte Co. & Chico PD partner to address mental health & policing
- Paradise High Students and Staff Stunned By Huge Donation
- 500+ Guns Confiscated in SoCal by Police