SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - The Bureau of Land Management plans to increase releases from the Keswick Dam on Thursday.
The bureau plans to increase the releases from 8,000-13,000 cubic feet per second.
Water levels are expected to rise in the Sacramento River due to the releases.
- Officials to increase releases from Keswick Dam
- Officials to increase releases from Keswick Dam throughout the week
- Officials will increase releases from Keswick Dam Wednesday
- Water releases increased again for Shasta and Keswick dams
- Releases from Shasta and Keswick dams increasing even more
- Increased water releases from Keswick Dam to Sacramento River
- Increased Keswick Dam water releases spark flooding concerns
- Officials triple water releases out of Keswick Dam
- Officials warn residents near Keswick Dam as releases continue to increase
- Officials warn of Sacramento River flooding due to increased releases from Keswick Dam