Photo Gallery 1 Images
SHASTA LAKE, Calif. - One woman was arrested after officials say a search warrant led to Shasta County Sheriff's Deputies finding methamphetamine and heroin in her home.
Officials say on Nov. 23 around 8 a.m. they served a search warrant to a home on Red Bluff Street in Shasta Lake.
They say the warrant was because it was suspected narcotics were being trafficked by Yazmine Anona Billy.
Those in the home were not obeying orders, according to officials, and Billy was seen discarding approximately two grams of heroin and approximately 8.5 grams of methamphetamine out of the window of the home.
During a search, pieces of drug paraphernalia were found and multiple Ziploc bags were found in the toilet bowl appearing to be quickly discarded, officials say.
Following an investigation, Billy was booked into the Shasta County Jail and charged with three felonies and two misdemeanors: maintaining a residence for drug use or sales, possession of methamphetamine for the purpose of sales, possession of heroin for the purpose of sales, destruction of evidence and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Officials learned the others in the home were not involved and were released on scene.
- Officials say they found narcotics in Shasta Lake woman's home
- Missing Woman Found Alive Near Shasta Lake
- MISSING WOMAN FOUND: At Risk Shasta Lake Woman Found Safe
- Shasta Lake Drug Arrest
- Orland woman arrested for narcotics possession
- Orland woman arrested on narcotics-related charges
- Shasta narcotics task force bust an elaborate honey oil operation
- UPDATED: Mount Shasta man found deceased on Medicine Lake Road
- UPDATE: body found by fisherman in Shasta Lake identified
- Man Found Dead in Shasta Lake ID’d: SCSO