PARADISE, Calif. - Paradise Police Department Officers arrested a woman for driving under the influence with her 6-year-old son in the car, after a traffic collision on Tuesday.
Officers first responded to the area of Pentz Road and Stearns Road for a report of a non-injury single-vehicle collision, on Tuesday at 7:33 p.m.
Officers arrived and contacted 30-year-old Ashley Maier near her vehicle.
Maier had her 6-year-old son in the vehicle at the time of the collision. Maier showed signs consistent with alcohol consumption and was directed through a series of field sobriety tests.
Officers arrested Maier for driving under the influence of alcohol with a blood alcohol content above .08% and felony child endangerment. She was then booked into the Butte County Jail.
- Officers arrest woman for DUI with with 6-year-old son in car
- Woman arrested on DUI charges after car rollover
- Chico woman arrested for DUI after three-car crash
- DUI arrest retraction
- CHP officer arrested on DUI charges
- Woman arrested on DUI charges in Magalia
- Paradise police arrest DUI suspect
- Woman arrested on DUI, hit and run charges
- POLICE: Woman arrested for DUI crash, killing 13-year-old boy
- Suspected DUI driver rams LA patrol cars