CHICO, Calif. - A Chico woman is behind bars after resisting arrest and also spitting on an officer.
At around 10:56 a.m. on Sept. 21, Chico Police were called to the 1100 block of Bidwell Avenue after there were reports of a female screaming.
When the officer arrived, they located three people next to Big Chico Creek.
One of the people, Micheal Ashley Childers-Marchick, immediately ran away. They were instructed to stop, but she continued to flee the area.
Officers located her behind Depot Park and took her into custody. Immediately after she was handcuffed, she spit on one of the arresting officers.
Childers-Marchick had a warrant out for her arrest. She was booked into Butte County Jail for her warrant, resisting a peace officer and assaulting a peace officer.
- Chico Woman Behind Bars After Spitting on Cop
- Chico bar warns customers about date rape drug circulating at city bars
- Chico Police looking for Tea Bar vandalism suspect
- Missing Chico woman found dead
- Coffee With a Cop Day
- Chico Police Arrest One Person For Shooting Outside of Downtown Chico Bar
- Chico Burned Woman Suspect in Court
- California cops bust multimillion-dollar weed 'fortress'
- Footprints lead cops straight to burglar
- Caught on Camera: Bar Owner Tases Customers