OROVILLE, Calif. - The Labor Day weekend is right around the corner and to kick off the unofficial end of summer, the Department of Water Resources is opening up several areas around Lake Oroville for visitors to enjoy.
Starting Wednesday, starting at 8 a.m. to sunset, the north end of the Diversion Pool and the trails around it will be open.
This will allow for more access to hiking, biking fishing and kayaking.
Visitors can access the area, through Monday by way of the Thompson Flat Cemetery Road.
- Numerous Areas around Lake Oroville Set to be Open for Labor Day Weekend
- Labor Day Weekend Road Closures
- Lake Oroville State Recreation Area Improvements Underway
- Lake Oroville Spillway Update
- Heating up for your Labor Day Weekend
- Labor Day Boating Safety
- Oroville's Feather Fiesta Days Spans Two Weekends
- Lake Oroville houseboats stuck ashore
- Lake Oroville Spillways Construction Update
- Labor Day Weekend DUI Enforcement by Yuba City PD