Updated 4:25 p.m. Thursday, Apr. 18, 2019 - Measles public exposure location in Chico and Oroville have been identified for this case. Public health officials stress that the investigation into this case is ongoing and more locations are expected to be added.
Oroville - Butte County Assessor's Office, 25 County Center Drive #100 on Tuesday, Apr, 9, 2019 from 2:07 p.m. to 3:09 p.m.
Oroville - Butte County Recorder's Office, 155 Nelson Ave., on Tuesday, Apr. 9, 2019 from 2:24 p.m.-3:40 p.m.
Chico - The office of Dr. Madeline Holzman, 572 Rio Lindo Suite 201, Tuesday, Apr. 9 2019 from 3:15 p.m. to 4:17 p.m.
BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Butte County Public Health has confirmed one additional case of measles in an adult, bringing the total of cases in the county to seven. These cases are linked to the original measles cluster announced on March 24, 2019.
This is a developing story so check back for details. We will be adding some locations in Chico and Oroville where people could have come into contact with the patient.
- Measles outbreak: Cases confirmed in Butte, Shasta counties
- Measles outbreak: 2 more cases confirmed in Butte County
- Now 7 confirmed measles cases in Butte County
- Three new measles cases confirmed in Butte County
- Health officials confirm 11th case of measles in Butte County
- Butte County health officials confirm 1 additional measles case
- Measles case confirmed in Shasta County
- Measles case confirmed at Chico State
- 6th case of the measles confirmed
- Second case of measles confirmed in Shasta County