More of the sunny and warm conditions to wrap up the work week forecast, although we were a little cooler today than Thursday, but the weekend will offer up more of the same. Overnight temperatures have still been chilly across the region. The Valley has seen more nights with lows in the 30s, with teens and 20s in the higher elevations, but we warm up nicely during the afternoons.
More of the sunshine on tap for the weekend and we'll see Valley temps pushing into the mid to high 60s for both Saturday and Sunday. Not much of a change in the forecast for the next few days. The weekend forecast is looking excellent for going to get your Christmas Tree, if you haven't already done so, or decorating around the house.
Strong High Pressure will linger across the West Coast through the weekend and into next week. This will continue to support the dry and warm weather, but also the chilly nights. Any moisture or storms coming our way will get directed well North of us by the High Pressure.
As we head into the second week of December we'll start to see some even warmer weather. By the midweek forecast, high temps will push into the 70s! Still nothing but sunshine and dry skies in the forecast. Not really feeling like December, but it's still been pleasant!
- Not really feeling like December!
- Feeling like Spring this weekend!
- December 15th Weather
- Sunday December 16th Weather
- Saturday December 22nd Weathercast
- December 29th Weathercast
- December 30th Weathercast
- Caltrans valley road work schedule December 3rd through December 9th
- Not feeling like February at all
- Feeling like fall for your Thursday!