Last Updated: 6:58 p.m., Friday, Jan. 17
- BUTTE COUNTY: Snow chains are now required for
- Forbestown Road from Robinson Mill Road up.
- Forbestown Road from Upper Black Bart Road up.
- Lumpkin Road from Eagle Child to the county line.
- Oro Quincy Road from French Creek Road up.
- The Skyway from 1 mile west of Lovelock up.
A map of the following chain requirements from Butte county is available, HERE.
- SISKIYOU COUNTY: Highway 96, four miles west of Happy Camp is closed due to a slide.
- TRINITY COUNTY : Emergency project on Highway 299 between Helena & Big Flat in Trinity County is causing Caltrans to continue 24/7 traffic controls. Drivers can expect 30-minute delays, Monday through Saturday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
TRAFFIC: Check Current Highway Conditions
INTERACTIVE MAP: Caltrans QuickMap
- Northern California traffic alerts
- Northern California Volcano Expert
- Traffic Alert: Kennedy Avenue
- Traffic Alerts: Highway 299
- Redding traffic alert
- Northern California Regional Land Trust
- UPDATE: Traffic Alert: Highway 32
- Traffic Alert: Redding Highway 44
- Flex Alert Today Across California
- Northern California Ballet presents traditional Nutcracker