Last Updated: 2:50 p.m., Wednesday, April 1
- Shasta County: Northbound I-5 between Shasta Dam Blvd and Fawndale Road - traffic will be reduced to one lane April 1 through April 2 between noon and midnight, each day. Caltrans is installing message signs during this time. Motorists should expect intermittent full closures for northbound traffic between 6 p.m. to midnight of up to 20 minutes.
- Butte County: Beginning April 6, work on a new traffic signal will begin at the intersection of Skyway and Black Olive Drive in Paradise.
TRAFFIC: Check Current Highway Conditions
INTERACTIVE MAP: Caltrans QuickMap
- Northern California traffic alerts
- Northern California Volcano Expert
- Traffic Alert: Kennedy Avenue
- Traffic Alerts: Highway 299
- Redding traffic alert
- Northern California Regional Land Trust
- UPDATE: Traffic Alert: Highway 32
- Traffic Alert: Redding Highway 44
- Flex Alert Today Across California
- Northern California Ballet presents traditional Nutcracker
Scroll for more content...