Last Updated: 12:38 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 26
- BUTTE COUNTY: Cal Water is closing parts of Esplanade overnight for the next two weeks. Crews will shut down part of the intersection of Lassen and the Esplanade from 7 p.m. until 6 a.m. This is part of a project to add new water mains and fire hydrants along the Esplanade.
TRAFFIC: Check Current Highway Conditions
INTERACTIVE MAP: Caltrans QuickMap
- Northern California traffic alerts
- Northern California Volcano Expert
- Traffic Alert: Kennedy Avenue
- Traffic Alerts: Highway 299
- Redding traffic alert
- Northern California Regional Land Trust
- UPDATE: Traffic Alert: Highway 32
- Traffic Alert: Redding Highway 44
- Flex Alert Today Across California
- Northern California Ballet presents traditional Nutcracker
Scroll for more content...