Last updated: 7:57 p.m., Tuesday, Sept. 29, 2020. For all evacuation orders and warnings in Butte County for the Bear Fire, Click Here.
- Oro Quincy Highway at Whispering Chapel Lane
- Encina Grande at Deer Meadow Road
- Simmons Road at Big Ridge Road
- Stephens Ridge Road at Oro-Quincy Highway
- Broken Springs Road @ Ponderosa Way
- Highway 70 @ Cherokee Road
- Coutolenc Road @ Jordan Hill Road
- Hwy 70 is now CLOSED to westbound traffic at the Hwy 70/89 Wye (aka Greenville Wye) west into Butte County
- Quincy La Porte Road from Red Bridge (Middle Fork of Feather River) south to the Plumas County line is closed
- Peppard Flat Road (the dirt portion) is closed.
- Bucks Lake Rd. between the Plumas / Butte County Line to Bucks Lake Rd at Big Creek Rd (east) is closed). Residents of Tollgate may access their homes.
TRAFFIC: Check Current Highway Conditions
INTERACTIVE MAP: Caltrans QuickMap