Last updated: 10:18 a.m., Friday, Sept. 18, 2020. For all evacuation orders and warnings in Butte County for the Bear Fire, Click Here.
- Highway 162 at Simmons Road
- Simmons Road at Big Ridge Road
- Highway 162 at Bidwell Bar Bridge
- Lumpkin Road north of Faye Mar Drive
- Highway 70 at Four Trees Road
- Forbestown Road at Lower Forbestown Road
- Forbestown Road at Westar Court
- Quincy La Porte Road from SR-70 to Red Bridge is open to residents and essential work.
- Peppard Flat Road (the dirt portion) is closed.
- Quincy LaPorte Rd. from Red Bridge (Middle Fork of Feather River) south to the Plumas County Line is closed.
- Bucks Lake Rd. between the Plumas / Butte County Line and Bucks Lake Big Creek Rd. (east intersection) and all roads in between are closed.
TRAFFIC: Check Current Highway Conditions
INTERACTIVE MAP: Caltrans QuickMap