North State residents seeking U.S. citizenship will soon have the opportunity to learn more about the process.
The citizenship workshop will take place on Tuesday January 30th at 5:30pm in the Chico public library.
There you willbe shown a PowerPoint presentation that will make it clear whether or not you qualify for citizenship.
If you are currently thinking about filing to become a U.S. citizen, the N-400 form costs $725.
You can find all the necessary paperwork on the U.S. citizenship and immigration services website by clicking here, all the forms are completely free.
- North state residents seeking citizenship
- California sues Trump Administration over Citizenship Query
- North State Halloween Costumes
- North State Christmas Dinner Traditions
- North State Economic Forecast Conference
- North State Memorial Day Events
- Snow Impacts North State Roads
- North State Writers Present "LiveWord"
- Butte County Residents React to President Trump's Visit to the North State
- California seeking death penalty against Golden State Killer suspect