BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - The North Valley Community Foundation released more than $150,000 in grants on Tuesday for Camp Fire recovery.
The newly distributed $150,000 brings the total funds distributed to $2,873,283.88.
See a breakdown below of where the funds were distributed and how they are being used.
To see a complete list of grants, CLICK HERE.
- North Valley Community Foundation distributes another $150,000 for Camp Fire recovery
- North Valley Community Foundation announces Camp Fire relief grants
- Aaron Rodgers' NorCal Fire Recovery Fund distributes $175,000
- Kirshner Wildlife Foundation Survives Camp Fire
- Camp Fire Recovery Bills Clear State Assembly
- Comedy roast to benefit Camp Fire Recovery
- Camp Fire disaster recovery centers to close
- New Distribution Center Opens for Camp Fire Evacuees in Chico
- North Valley Community Foundation is taking donations for Tehama County families
- North Valley Health Education Foundation accepting scholarship applications