BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - The North Valley Community Foundation has announced where more grant money will be distributed for Camp Fire relief.
See below for the distributed funds:
$25,000 will be provided to the Magalia Community Church to offset utility costs and property insurance at their location where they are providing services.
$25,000 will be provided to the Throwing Starfish Foundation, which provides direct assistance for Camp Fire families through shelter, food, medical services and transitional housing.
$25,000 will go to the Disaster Relief Strike-Force, so it can continue providing shelter, food, transitional housing and other resources for affected families.
$25,000 will go to Paradise Intermediate School so students can go on Physical Education trips and attend recreational activities and events.
$10,000 will go to the Magalia Beautification Association to reconstruct community gardens, planters and the "Welcome to Magalia" sign.
$6,225 will go to Achieve Charter School so they can cover the costs of transportation, event tickets and other expenses for school trips for the rest of the school year.
$5,000 will go to the Alalusi Foundation
$5,000 will go to the Sacramento Kindness Campaign.
The North Valley Community Foundation says this brings the total amount of Camp Fire Relief Fund grants is now at $2,397,000.
- North Valley Community Foundation announces Camp Fire relief grants
- North Valley Community Foundation details Camp Fire grants, donations
- North Valley Community Foundation announces more than $450,000 toward Camp Fire relief Tuesday
- North Valley Community Foundation provides grant for portable sawmill
- DONATE: Camp Fire Relief
- North Valley Community Foundation distributes another $150,000 for Camp Fire recovery
- Camp Fire Relief Fund Raises $804,000
- Kirshner Wildlife Foundation Survives Camp Fire
- DONATE: Carr Fire Relief
- North Valley Health Education Foundation accepting scholarship applications