REDDING, Calif. – March 8 is International Women's Day and to celebrate locally, the North State Women's Health Network is holding its 5th annual celebration on Saturday, March 9.
There will be local performers and vendors for women to network with.
Along with feminist activist Doctor Loretta Ross being the keynote speaker.
The event is at The Atrium on 1670 Market St. in Redding with doors opening at 5 p.m.
- North State Women's Health Network holds 5th annual celebration Saturday
- Saturday January 5th Weathercast
- 5th Annual Bella Vista Farms Fundraiser
- Chabad Jewish Center hold 12th annual Hanukkah celebration
- International Women's Day celebration at Chico State
- 5th Annual "Lyme Aid" is set for Friday
- 5th Annual Backpack Drive Kicks off at Chico Mall
- CHP Holds Annual Holiday Toy Drive
- Redding Police Department holds annual awards ceremony
- Many North State businesses are celebrating veterans this weekend