BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - The North State Symphony is kicking off its 19th season called Better Together, in Chico and Redding.
They are starting the season with a celebration of Beethoven's 250th birthday with the monumental Triple Concerto featuring soloist favorites of the past four years.
Saturday, Sept. 28, the concert will be at the Cascade Theatre in Redding at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday, Sept. 29, at the Laxson Auditorium in Chico at 2 p.m.
There will be a pre-concert talk with Conductor Scott Seaton in the theatre for one-hour about the featured music before both concerts.
To purchase tickets, CLICK HERE
The symphony has partnered with Chico State, staff and faculty may show a wildcat ID at the University Box Office to receive a free ticket to Sunday's concert.
- North State Symphony kicking off new season in Chico-Redding
- North State Symphony Final Performances of the Season this Weekend
- Frugal House to benefit North State Symphony
- "American Made" is North State Symphony Opener
- North State Symphony showcases new artists
- North State Symphony to perform "Rising Above" Concerts in Chico and Redding
- North Sate Symphony gets a loud surprise
- North State Symphony performs "Infectious Rhythms" this weekend
- North State Symphony presents its third Masterworks Concert of the season
- Saturday Kicks off Trout Season in the North State