DURHAM, Calif. - A popular Northern California magazine celebrated a big milestone Saturday, by being in business for 25 years. They celebrated the occasion at the Patrick Ranch Museum in Durham at the Family Farm Day & Safety Fair.
Families gathered at the ranch to enjoy pony rides, hay rides, to visit a pumpkin patch, and pet some really cute animals. It was all part of the 25th anniversary of North State Parent magazine. The publisher modeled this event after a similar one she attended in Rhode Island.
The special day featured lots of art and live music, and opportunties to learn farming skills and techniques.
There were also activities like face painting, a hunt, and a build-your-own stick house contest.
The publisher of North State Parent magazine, Pamela Newman, says it was a beautiful day for family interaction.
The event ended at 4:00 p.m., but the museum will have more hayrides, pumpkins and pony cart rides next weekend.
- North State Parent Magazine Celebrates 25 Years at Patrick Ranch
- North State Parent's Magazine to host "Kid's Farm Day"
- Holiday Happenings at Historic Patrick Ranch
- Patrick Ranch Family Farm Day is Saturday
- Bunco Benefit Planned for Patrick Ranch
- 16th Annual Patrick Ranch Threshing Bee is Saturday
- California Nut Festival Delivers Big Check to Patrick Ranch
- Holiday Tea and Fashion Show Benefit at Patrick Ranch
- Patrick Ranch Museum invites community to pumpkin patch
- Forest Ranch Controlled Burn