Tehama and Butte County Calif.—There are traffic delays in the north state this week to watch out for.
On Highway 32 in Tehama County the Colby Curves Realignment Project runs from Chico and Highway 36 to ten miles from Chester.
Crews will be realigning a curve to improve drainage and install new roadway sections.
Caltrans officials say drivers can expect 20 minute delays for the next ten days with 24 hour traffic control.
It may be best to find an alternate route.
In Butte County, you can expect minor delays on the Skyway as crews replace a guard-rail damaged by the Honey Run Fire.
The right lane traveling west will be closed from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. every day this week.
- North State Construction Could Cause Traffic Delays
- Construction to cause traffic delays on State Route 89
- Road Construction at the City of Shasta Lake, Expect Delays
- UPDATE: Expect Chico traffic delays due to train trestle repairs
- Storm Sewer Project Expected to Cause Traffic Delays in Chico
- Repavement Project Causes Traffic Delays in Gridley-Biggs Area
- Big Rig Crash Causing Traffic Delays on Highway 99
- Oroville Dam Spillway Blasting to Cause Traffic Delays
- Crash causes traffic delays on Highway 99, Hamilton Road
- Traffic alert: Road work causes delays in Glenn County