CHICO, Calif. - At approximately 4:00 p.m. the House of Representations also passed by unanimous consent the measure to reopen the government for three weeks. They have sent the bill to President Trump for his signature.
Friday afternoon Action News Now anchor Alan Marsden sat down with North State Congressmember Doug LaMalfa to get this thoughts on the deal and the 35-day shutdown.
Watch this video to hear his comments.
- North State Congressmember LaMalfa Talks About the Reopening of the Federal Government
- LaMalfa Talks on Agriculture Tariffs
- Congressman Doug LaMalfa reacts to State of the Union Address
- LaMalfa and Denney Square Off on Big North State and National Issues
- LaMalfa Supports Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Congressman LaMalfa responds to gov’t shutdown
- One-on-one with Congressman Doug LaMalfa
- Congressman LaMalfa Reacts to Aanestad's Death
- Doug LaMalfa Sworn Into House of Representatives
- Congressman LaMalfa Responds to President Trump's threat to withdraw wildfire federal funds