The North Complex has prompted evacuation orders and warnings for parts of Butte, Plumas, and Yuba counties. Here is a list provided by fire officials of evacuation points, shelters for animals, and assistance centers. Click here for a list of current evacuations in all three counties.
- NEW: A local assistance center will open Tuesday, Sept. 22 at 10 a.m. for Butte County residents impacted by the North Complex West Zone. It will be located at the Feather River Parks and Recreation Gymnastics Academy; 1875 Feather River Blvd. in Oroville. Hours will be Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. It will be closed on Sunday. It's estimated to be open for three weeks.
- Number for congregate sheltering hotline (530) 552-6150 Or email NorthComplexSheltering@ButteCounty.net
- Durham Community Park at 1847 Durham-Dayton Highway is now open to evacuees. There is space for large animals - including horses. There are restrooms and open overnight parking.
- CLOSED: Butte County Fairgrounds- 199 E Hazel Street, Gridley, CA 95948
- Springs of Hope Church; 59 Bell Lane in Quincy
- Yuba Sutter Fairgrounds. Entrance across from 275 Second Street, Yuba City, CA.
- Yuba County Mounted Sheriff's Posse Arena, 5396 Marysville Rd., Brownsville, CA.
- Old Country Hospital: 2279 Del Oro & Mono Ste E (FULL)
- 521 Cal Oak Rd., Oroville
- Camelot Equestrian Park: 1985 Clark Road, Paradise (Will reopen at 7:30 a.m.)
- North Valley Animal Disaster Group: 530-895-0000.
- Contact Plumas County Animal Services at (530) 283-3673.