John Wayne Noonkester was sentenced today for the brutal attack where he killed his wife and her father and wounded a bystander in July 2015.
Noonkester was given 2 consecutive sentences of 25 years to life without the possibility of parole.
He was also sentenced to 14 years for bodily injury with a deadly weapon for wounding a Cottonwood man.
- Noonkester gets life in 2015 double homicide
- Noonkester sentenced to life in prison for 2015 double-murder, has outburst in court
- Shasta County Sheriff Identifies Victims in Double Homicide
- New Reward for Information on Shasta County Double Homicide
- Noonkester will be sentenced after he was found guilty of first degree murder
- Corning Police Investigating Homicide
- Oroville Homicide Under Investigation
- Search Continues for Homicide Suspect
- Man Pleads Guilty to 2015 Murder of 6-Year-Old Girl
- Twin Brothers in Michigan Welcome Double Delivery