OROVILLE, Calif. - Oroville police say a traffic stop for a seat belt violation led to the arrest of a man on drugs and weapons charges.
It happened yesterday, when an officer stopped Daniel Nott of Oroville on spencer Avenue.
The Officer's K9 "Ozzy" alerted to the odor of narcotics, and police say a search of the truck turned up 3 pounds of processed marijuana that appeared to be packaged for sale, along with $3,021.00 in cash, two guns, 5 grams of methamphetamine, and about a half-ounce of heroin.
Nott was arrested and booked into the Butte County Jail for Possession/Transportation of a Controlled Substance for Sale, Possession/Transportation of marijuana for Sale, and being a Felon in Possession of a Firearm and Ammunition. His bail was set at $239,000.00.
- No seat belt leads to drug bust
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- Expired registration leads to a drug bust in Redding
- Drug bust in Cottonwood leads to 2 arrests
- Traffic Stop Leads to Drug Bust in Orland
- Traffic Stop Leads to Drug Bust in Trinity County
- Welfare Check Leads to Drug Bust in Magalia
- Oroville Police Arrest 2 After Drug Bust
- Two Arrested in Undercover Drug Bust
- Traffic stop ends in drug bust, arrests