PARADISE, Calif. - The Boys and Girls Club was packed in Paradise on Saturday and no one seemed to leave an empty belly.
The annual “Paradise Cook-Off” attracted a huge crowd at the Veteran's Memorial Hall and what made it even better was the reason for all the enthusiasm.
“We believe very firmly at Joy Lyn’s Candies that the Boys and Girls Club is something amazing our community, and it’s one our key things that we support,” said Glenn Hartley, an employee from Joy Lyn’s Candies.
All the cooks said it wasn’t really about winning, it was about the sense of community.
And of course all the delicious food.
- Delicious food at 'Paradise Cook-Off' to benefit Boys and Girls Club
- Paradise Cook-Off Helps Boys & Girls Club
- Pasta on the Plaza to Benefit Boys and Girls Club
- Concert to Benefit Made in Paradise
- Wildfire Benefit Concert in Paradise September 15th
- Paradise Shrine Club Hosts Free Medical Clinic
- Great Harvest bunnies help the Boys & Girls Club
- Concert benefits Thermalito girl with cancer
- Paradise Shrine Club Holds Free Medical Clinic for Children
- Honoring a Paradise veteran