BUTTE COUNTY, Calif.-- A Butte County woman was back in court, facing charges for a deadly head-on crash last September.
The driver, 69-year old Christine Rowe entered a no contest plea for felony gross vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated.
The crash on Highway 32 killed 22-year old Luis Saucedo of Corning.
District Attorney Mike Ramsey says Rowe's blood alcohol level was twice the legal limit at the time of the crash.
Rowe will be sentenced in august.
Stay with Action News Now for all your local coverage. SIGN UP: Get our daily newsletter
- UPDATE: Traffic Alert: Highway 32
- New stoplights to up safety on Highway 32 in Chico
- Rollover crash on Highway 32 sends one to hospital
- Structure fire along Highway 32, fire under control
- Weather a factor in crashes on Highway 32
- Traffic Alert: Highway 32 Closure Between Chico and Chester
- Victim Identified in Highway 299 Fatal Crash
- CHP: Fatal Accident Off Highway 70
- Vegetation fire on both sides of Highway 32 near Forest Ranch