SACRAMENTO, Calif. - The Mega Millions Jackpot keeps growing.
The Mega Millions lottery drew numbers on Christmas Day for only the fourth time in its 16 year history.
The jackpot was an estimated $321 million or almost $194 million for the lump sum option.
But according to lottery officials, there was no winner.
Meaning the jackpot now sits at an estimated $348 million.
The next drawing is Friday.
- No Winner… Means Mega Millions Jackpot Reaches $348M
- Winning ticket for Mega Millions jackpot sold in New Jersey
- Mega Millions Releases Name of Corning Lottery Winner
- $570 million jackpot numbers for Powerball
- Powerball, Mega Millions together climb to more than $800 million
- Winning Mega Millions Ticket Reported in South Carolina
- Powerball winner donates half a million dollars to veterans group
- New York man wins $344 million Powerball jackpot by playing same numbers for 25 years
- Powerball jackpot won in New Hampshire
- Cost of California dam crisis reaches $870 million