Oroville Calif.—The community of Oroville is going to have an opportunity to try obstacles just like the hit TV show America Ninja Warrior with the Ninja Coalition Obstacle Challenge.
The Oroville Municipal Auditorium will be transformed into an obstacle course with challenges like rolling log, cannon ball alley, and the quintuple steps.
There will be two sizes of the warped wall for all ages to participate.
Ninja Warriors will be there to meet and greet fans.
Members of the business community have stepped up to help support the event.
Students participating during the day are a part of a Ninja Coalition challenge given by the Ninja Warriors during school visits partnering with 14 schools.
The challenge encouraged the students to improve academics, attendance and citizenship being the focus.
The event will be held April 9th through April 11th at the Oroville Municipal Auditorium.
The course will be open to the public from 4 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The cost is $20 for unlimited access to the course, $10 to try three obstacles, and $5 to try one obstacles.
- Ninja Coalition Obstacle Challenge Coming to Oroville
- American Ninja Warrior Obstacle Comes to Redding
- 'Ninjas in Redding' Obstacle Course Kicks off Friday
- Think You're A Ninja? Prove It In Oroville
- Harlem Wizards Coming to Oroville
- American Warrior Ninjas Help Fire Survivors
- American Ninja Warrior: Ticket Sales to Benefit Camp Fire Families
- Oroville Mayoral Candidate Reacts After Arrest Record Comes to Light
- Firearms Policy Coalition opposes ‘special gun rights’ for Federal Judges