If you are looking to burn off some of those Thanksgiving calories, theres a new place in Chico where you can do just that.
Rare Air Trampoline Park opened its doors for the first time Friday morning to a heap of eager kids and adults looking to bounce around.
The park is located on 20th Street and Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard. They serve up trampoline, basketball, dodge ball, freeze tag and "air-obics."
Jumpers said they couldn't get enough. Sam, Corina, Cal and Quincy said, "I really like where it was like all the trampolines and you would run up and down... and the airbag was really fun where you jump in to it and you can fall straight down."
Rare Air is open 7 days a week. A weekday jumping pass is $12 dollars an hour, and it is $14 dollars per hour on the weekends.
- New trampoline business its doors in Chico
- Trampoline Park opens in Chico
- Kids enjoy rooftop trampolines in Paris
- Chico Police support Next Door App
- Car crashes into Chico business
- Chico Businesses Attend Cannabis Panel
- Christmas business booming in downtown Chico
- Man drives car into a Chico business
- Chico business has watch stolen, returned
- Chico Business Hosts Luncheon with Law Enforcement