VACAVILLE, Calif. - Modern fingerprint technology has identified the remains of a woman found 28 years ago.
The body of Cynthia Markley was found in 1991 while the premium outlets were being built in Vacaville.
In the past, investigators didn’t find any obvious signs of foul play and couldn’t identify the body.
The woman went by the name Markley but her real name was Cynthia Bilardi, a 38-year-old wife and mother.
Investigators are looking for new angles in the case.
- New technology identifies body found 28 years ago
- Body Found In Sacramento River Identified
- Police Identify Body Found Near Yuba River
- UPDATE: body found by fisherman in Shasta Lake identified
- Police Identify Body Found Under Bridge in Redding
- Police Identify Body Found on McDermott Road in Colusa County
- Officials Identify Body Found on Chico State's Campus
- Butte County Sheriff's Office Identifies Body Found in Magalia
- Authorities identify body found at Motel 6 in Chico
- Police Identify Body Found in Walnut Orchard in Gridley