PARADISE, Calif.- People on the ridge now have access to supportive services thanks to a new community resource center in Paradise.
The Butte County Departments of Behavioral Health and Employment and Social Services collaborated to bring these services back to Paradise.
You can go there for youth and adult mental health services, social support, employment and eligibility and disaster case management.
A grant from the North Valley Community Foundation will keep it running through this year.
The center is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 7200 Skyway in Paradise.
- New resource center
- PG&E blackout: Medical Resource Center
- Chico Veteran’s Resource Center Expands
- Homeless Day Resource Center in Paradise Needs Donations
- Bank donates building to be used as Paradise resource center
- Camp Fire: Resources for Victims
- Firefighters Share Resources to Protect Statewide
- Resources for Victims of Carr Fire
- International Overdose Awareness Day: Resources and Help
- Checking in with Chico's School Resource Officers