Are you ready to rock in the new year, New York style?
The Hof Brau restaurant hosted a fundraiser.
This event began at 6 p.m. Sunday at 109 Table Mountain Blvd.
It cost $45 per person to attend and it lasted until 9 p.m.
That’s when the clock strikes midnight on the east coast.
The menu for Sunday included prime rib or chicken piccata.
A dance band was also present.
The organizer says it’s not just about celebrating New Years.
"The point of the whole thing is to raise money for the Optimist Club 'Friend to Youth' program,” said Larry Jendro.
The Optimist Club helps young people promote an active interest in good government and to respect law enforcement.
- New York New Year's Eve celebration in Oroville
- New Year's Eve fundraiser for Oroville veterans
- Juneteenth Celebrations in Oroville
- Festive New Year's Eve cocktail
- New Year's Eve Driving Concerns
- Kwanzaa Celebration Planned in Oroville
- Celebrate Chinese New Year at Oroville's Chinese Temple
- Chinese New Year celebrated at historic Oroville Temple Sunday
- New Year's Eve fireworks accident injures two
- Voices of Oroville: One year after Oroville Dam Spillway Crisis