CHICO, Calif. - A women's boutique that aims to sell affordable clothing under $100 has opened its doors in central Chico Sunday.
The shop is called "Pink Willow Boutique" and is located at 169 Cohasset Road, run by one woman named Hayley Riley, who says she loves to help women in their style.
The store provides clothing ranging from business to casual that is trending in the fashion world.
Currently, there is nothing more than $60 in the store and sizes include small to large.
The owner Riley, hopes to provide plus size clothing for women in Chico.
The boutique is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. every day.
- New Women's Boutique Opens up in Chico
- Trampoline Park opens in Chico
- Chico State opens new exhibit
- Thousands gather for Chico Women's March
- Chico Women's Club hosts congressional candidate forum
- International Women's Day celebration at Chico State
- New Salvation Army store opening in Chico
- Chico’s New Skate Park Opening Soon
- Chico Children's Museum to Open in January
- Chico State women's soccer team blanks Monterey Bay 4-0