CALIFORNIA - Health officials say new coronavirus case in California could be the first in the U.S. that has no known connection to travel abroad or another known case, a possible sign the virus is spreading in a community.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported the case Wednesday night.
California officials said the person is a resident of Solano County and is getting medical care in Sacramento County.
Stay with Action News Now as we follow this developing story.
- New US coronavirus case may be 1st from unknown origin
- Health officials confirm 1st case of coronavirus in Sacramento county
- Man leaves original Picasso on train
- Bats, the source of so many viruses, could be the origin of Wuhan coronavirus, say experts
- Unknown substance causes hazmat situation in Placer County Jail
- Doreen Tracey, an original Disney Mouseketeer, dies at 74
- The Origin of the President’s Day Holiday
- Origin of Virus That Hobbled Newspapers Still Unclear