GRIDLEY, Calif. - A busy intersection of Gridley will now have a fully functional traffic signal Monday, after months of construction from Butte County Public Works.
Drivers who take East Gridley and Larkin roads will now have to wait for a traffic light.
The new traffic system is fully integrated with left turn lanes for all four legs of the intersection, pedestrian crossings and lighting.
Lamon Construction Company completed the construction of those improvements, according to Butte County Public Works.
- New Traffic Signal Operating in Gridley Monday
- Caltrans to activate temporary traffic signals in Gridley
- New traffic signals to be turned on in Chico
- Repavement Project Causes Traffic Delays in Gridley-Biggs Area
- Gridley Police Chief Resigns
- UPDATE: Gridley's 2 Competing Newspapers
- Gridley hosts Red Suspenders Day
- Downtown Redding signal timing to change this week to help traffic
- Redding Operation Blue Santa
- Campaign Propane: Operation Warmth