SHASTA LAKE, Calif.- Up to $15,000 is being offered for information leading to the identity and subsequent arrest or conviction of suspects in a double homicide in the City of Shasta Lake.
On Sept. 7 two homicide victims were found by deputies of the Shasta County Sheriff's Office on the property of 500 Black Canyon Road.
The two bodies were identified as Michael Thomas Bingham Jr. and Angela Lynne McConnell. They were in a dating relationship and were living in a transient camp on the property.
The Major Crimes Unit is requesting information leading to the identity and subsequent arrest of the suspects responsible for these homicides.
To give your tip anonymously to secret witness please call: 243-2319 or CLICK HERE.
- New Reward for Information on Shasta County Double Homicide
- Shasta County Sheriff Identifies Victims in Double Homicide
- Noonkester gets life in 2015 double homicide
- Australia Strawberries Contaminated With Needles Prompt Reward for Information
- Shasta County Sheriff's Office Identifies Victim in Anderson Homicide
- Shasta County ‘Secret Witness’ Offers $500 Reward for Dog Stealing Suspect(s)
- Shasta County weather watch
- Shasta County Election Results
- Shasta County Frost
- Siskiyou County homicide investigation, manhunt